Terms and conditions
The term Arctic Yarn or us or we refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is below. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- When you buy hand dyed yarns it is advisable you buy as much as you need to complete your project. Due to the nature of producing hand dyed yarn, batches may vary considerably in color. If working a project that needs more than one skein, it's also advisable to alternate skeins: knit one or two rows/rounds from one skein, then from the other.
- We do out best to rinse every skein of yarn enough, but every now and then, bleeding may occour, so be sure to wash your finished object seperatly the first couple of times, and alway wash your finished objects according to the washing instructions.
- Please note that colors may vary between monitors. We do our best to take good, accourate photos of out products.
- It's advisable to ensure that the good are in perfect condition when you recieve them. If anythings wrong with your order, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can agree on a solution.
- the shop is set up to accept norwegian kroner as Arctic Yarns is based in Norway. If you're paying in another currency, PayPal will convert your currency to sterling using their own daily rate, whether you're paying by PayPal or card. If paying by PayPal you will be alerted to the exchange rate right away before completion of your purchase. If paying by card, the exchange rate will show up on your card statement or online banking - you can always use google to check the daily rate. When making a debit/credit card purchase, you'll see the exchange rate on your card statement or online banking.
- Arctic Yarns takes your privacy seriously, and will not share your personal information with third-parties, and will take all reasonable precautions to protect it.
Arctic Yarns v/Emilie Bjørnå
Moslings vei 32b
VAT/Org.nr. 913 735 811 MVA